I decided I should take a cue from pretty much every other blogger on the ‘net & do a post of cool shit elsewhere on the interwebs.
- A very lucky girl was proposed too with a bad-ass, custom R2-D2 inspired engagement ring! Click over to see pictures & video of the ring/proposal over on The Knot.
- Twenty-five years after the original cartoon aired, the entire series is being released in a box set & Chris Jancelewicz at the Huffington Post has put together a great homage to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles complete with links to full-length videos of some of the best episodes. This cartoon literally changed my life back in the day! These dudes were responsible for the start of my 20+ year martial arts habit.
- It’s not exactly from this week, but Bre’s post over on By The Throat about the Discount Women’s Dress Shoes customer service saga is a relevant warning. I am the friend mentioned in the article who had to raise absolute hell to get a response, let alone my damn shoes. Buyer beware!!!!
- Cosplay is a big part of a lot of heated geek conversations lately. Even Neil Gaiman is chiming in.
- This photo by Leo Huang Photography in Southwest London of Lisa Williams of Polevocative dance studio is just stunning. You so rarely see pole performances with a man & a woman involved (well, besides girls being silly and smothering bachelors or bachelorettes with the usual body parts at celebrations).
I *know* I saw more cool shit this week… In the future, I will do a better job of keeping track so I can share.
Have a good weekend lovelies! I’m hoping hard for a profitable & injury-free 30 hours of work, and looking forward to dinner with old friends tonight. <3